Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Always a new day...

I'm feeling MUCH better than last week thankfully so I thought I owed my blog some attention. Food poisoning is awful. I think it was grocery store sushi which is a bummer because I will never eat it again. Only the expensive stuff from now on!

The week has gotten off to a good start. I was really active over the weekend...well Saturday I was OVER active and Sunday was a little slow and sore. I had my group training class last night which was a killer and off to yoga tonight. I know that if I don't start doing cardio again regularly I'm not going to lose even though I feel great. The interesting this is my body fat is down between 7 and 10% which is probably why I feel great but again, I'm working too hard not be losing poundage.

I've been a little iffy with food yet so it's been hard to eat things like yogurt and vegetables but I'm still trying really hard to eat really healthy. I told my trainer that I almost ate something I shouldn't and then I remembered how hard our warm up was for this month and I didn't want to do that for nothing :) Yet another reason the exercise pays off.

Before I get back to work I wanted to say thank you so much to all my followers. I just hit the 500 mark and it was something I NEVER expected. I started this blog as a diary for myself and am still amazed every day that people care what I have to say! :) I'm not a writer by any means and it really means a lot that so many people have stuck around and supported me through good, bad, pounds lost, pounds gained. I've even made some wonderful friends along the way.

5 comments:

  1. Glad that things are going well for you!! I love following your blog!

    Jodie
    (biggerthanababyelephant.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you're feeling better....I'll talk to you tmrw night. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your 500 followers! I find your blog to be insightful and am constantly learning something new...

    Glad you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on hitting 500. That's great!

    I have a question for you. I saw in your bio that you've lost 100 pounds. I'm hoping to do the same. But like everyone else out there, I'm worried about loose skin.

    Did you have any when you lost all that weight?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are brave to ever consider eating sushi again...food poisoning is so awful! Glad you are feeling better, and big congrats on hitting 500 followers! :)

    ReplyDelete