Wednesday, March 25, 2015

13.1 v6

Hello from the land of the runners high! I'm still celebrating 2 half marathons in 7 days! Woot!! I even did speed work and a 5k course run in between!

As you can see the weather was VERY different. 85 and sunny in Sarasota to 50 and raining in Atlanta. Luckily I ran with a great friend and fellow coach and we had a blast despite the weather. There was something extremely magical about running down the middle of the usually crowded streets of my city in the rain.



Another challenge conquered. It's the best feeling in the world!!!!!

What surprises me is how good my body feels after all of that running. 36 miles in 7 days and it was almost easy ?!?! I think I've found a really good balance of running, strength training, yoga and massage. I'm desperate to work a spin class into the mix but the logistics are driving me nuts so I just decided I'm going to pick a class and go tomorrow. I'm going to have to "date around" before I can commit :)

Trying to update here more often so stay tuned!

9 comments:

  1. My gosh that is a big medal! Congrats on your TWO halfs - rockstar, you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I just came across your blog today -- congrats on your accomplishment :) I'm still waiting for the day when running more than a few minutes at a stretch doesn't feel like torture lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you really want to weight loss then don’t waste your time. Visit this site amazingly I loss my 10 kg weight within week. http://carenfitness.com
    Weight Loss

    ReplyDelete
  4. It’s not my very first time to visit this blog; I’m visiting this daily and acquire superb info from here day by day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I’ve been a long-time reader of your and just wanted to share something? Please email me back. Thanks!

    Angela
    angelabrooks741 gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like to grab the attention of the experts in this community to give their opinion and wise advise on analyzing- top3weightlossproducts.com . I can't say whether their instructions on ebook works or not. I have noticed much appreciation on their approach. I have seen many youtubers and health blogs promoting them. I am 80% convinced but 20% skeptical whether I should go for it or not. I'm not promoting this product, rather I want to know expert opinion, I'm sure there are some who had great results for this. I just wish I had a more normal body. Any reply would be highly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I admired people who are very active on marathon. Through some hurdles like busy at work and at home stops me to go out their and be active. I found out Intreviews a program for women ideal for Mother like me that I can be healthy and fit while at home.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I am not new visitor of your blog. Excellent blog. See more here for a successful weight loss. http://www.amazingaus.com/how-much-weight-can-i-lose-in-a-week-2/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I Wore a pedometer to count my steps when I'm on a weight loss plan. I can make a goal and then make my new goals, as the number of steps I take each day increases. This helps me get more exercise than I normally would, which, in turn, helps me to burn more calories. Thanks for sharing this.

    Animal Stak

    ReplyDelete