Here are the stats:
Jan 14 - Start of liquid diet - 250
Jan 29 - Surgery weight - 237
Feb 8 - 231
Feb 15 - 222
Feb 22 - 220
2 pounds lost this week. 30 pounds total. I will totally take that - especially on a week where I normally gain 5. I'm super close to the two-teens which is the lowest I've ever gotten on this blog.
Some non-scale victories to share:
- I have logged into My Fitness Pal and and tracked every single thing I've eaten for the last 15 days in a row
- I have at least a dozen pair of pants to get rid of
- Suddenly I can walk swinging my arms freely at my side instead of them hitting side fat
- I have walked an hour every single day this week -through cold weather, rain, cramps and all my other usual excuses
- I have zero cravings, drinking a ton of water and feel constantly satisfied.
- I have not had alcohol in (or a cupcake) 5 weeks
- My new stomach doesn't love coffee so I've become a tea drinker. English breakfast in the morning, green in the afternoon. It's rather civilized :)
Have a great weekend everyone!