Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Note to self

Quit Yer Bitchin'!

There are so many people who have way worse problems than you. You are bitching about having to eat healthy when you blow past people in your brand new car who are standing on the side of the road holding signs that say "hungry please help".

Now as they say in Scotland, "SHUT IT"!!!

oh, and give favorite bum* some cash on the way home.

*favorite bum is a guy that always calls me young lady or pretty lady. He will also take food instead of cash which leads me to believe he really is hungry and not a drug addict or alcoholic.

1 comment:

  1. Hello there. Just wanted to comment and say hi. I also lost a lot of weight and gained it all back... well all but 19 pounds. I just started to lose again on 8/13. Great job with the water aerobics. I love the water, I should see if any classes are offered.

    ReplyDelete