Monday, March 2, 2009

Magic Erasing and Magically Erasing

I can't believe it's Monday again already! I had to dig the car out this morning from many inches of snow. We're such Southerners that I don't even own an ice scraper. I had to use a kitchen utensil! Any Northerner would have died laughing at us in the driveway standing around wondering what to do :)

I took advantage of the horrible weather to do a deep cleaning on the kitchen. I cleaned every single tile with a magic eraser and it's like I have a new floor. Every muscle in my body hurts from that adventure. The positions I found myself in weren't far off from my Biggest Loser Yoga video!

The pounds are also magically erasing. Well maybe not magically because I've been busting my butt BUT I've been peaking at the scale and the Wednesday weigh in should be a good one! It was so hard this weekend. The weather made me want to eat everything in sight but I tried to snack on good things and I got plenty of exercise. I can't remember the last time I got through a weekend without a gain. I'm loving Weight Watchers!

I hope everyone has a great week!

6 comments:

  1. So happy for your success and great frame of mind.

    Heard about all that snow down south. It must be such a headache if you're not used to it. We're getting the second part of the storm now here in MA - another 3" on top of the 6 there now. School's canceled and the husband's at home so I'd better keep an eye on my emotional eating today! Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A clean floor always makes me feel good. Can I come over and take a look at yours? ;)

    Glad that WW is working for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tina,

    You are CRACKING me up about the snow! I do understand about how you all dont get much snow in Atlanta.

    I am also SO HAPPY for you and what is happening for you with Weight Watchers!!!! You rock

    Brian

    ps thank you for all your kind words on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmmm, I may have to try that magic eraser work-out! There is something so satisfying about cleaning:-) Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go! So glad you are liking WW. I need to recapture my initial enthusiasm. After all, my reunion will be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. PS I'm a HUGE fan of the magic eraser!!!!!! It is great on tile floors. :)

    ReplyDelete