Friday, July 10, 2009

Friday!

I'm really looking forward to getting away from my desk at the end of this day. The weather is so gorgeous and cool this morning all I wanted to do was go out for a big walk with the dogs. On my way to work I passed lots of people doing just that. Some day I will have a flexible schedule. I just have to keep telling myself that.

My average mile on the treadmill last night was 18:45! Down from my 19.8. :) I did 2.6 miles in about 50 minutes with warm-up and cool down. I burned 400 calories too! It was tough to go faster and run more but it felt great and I probably wouldn't have stopped if my shins weren't screaming out for some relief. Midway through this gazelle like Paris Hilton thing got on the treadmill next to me. I kept focus on what I was doing and kept my little legs flying. I was drenched in sweat and sung out loud all the way home on a virtually empty highway. Love those kinds of workouts.

I have the house to myself tonight so I'm thinking HGTV and some sushi AFTER my 5th night in a row at the gym. I caught myself thinking I'd done enough working out this week and had to snap myself back into "losing 100 pounds mode". Back then I did cardio 5-6 days a week and not 3-4. There's a big difference for me and I'm trying to get back to THAT being the norm. Lord help me :)

Hope everyone has a lovely, relaxing weekend and thanks as always for such awesome support!

7 comments:

  1. You are doing great on the treadmill. That is a great time and its even better that you want to cut the time down. Way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for you gettin' your groove on that treadmill. Really great mile time and completion time. Be proud! Have a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doin' great on the "dreadmill". Keep up the good work. I'm back on the bike so the Perfect Child won't get too much further ahead of me. :0

    Way to go on improving your mph. Won't be long and you'll be a running machine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kickin' back with sushi and HGTV is so much more enjoyable if you know you've done your workout already. You're doing great.

    Have a relaxing weekend - you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a "Be Good to Tina" Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great time on the treadmill - awesome that you cut down the time so much!!

    Have a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I dont know if you have heard about this new garment called the BODY MAGIC, but it is phenomenal. When you put it on, you instantly drop 2-3 sizes w/out diet, pills, exercise, or surgery. I was skeptical of it when I 1st heard about it, but when I tried it I was blown away. I actually went down 2 sizes when I put it on and I have lost 4 inches just by wearing it. This might be something you want to try…Thanks

    ReplyDelete