Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Monday Mix Tape - late edition

I'm not really doing well with my Monday posts am I??

Still really busy. Too busy but not complaining. EVER. I've even brought some old co-workers in to help me get all this work done. We joke that we're "getting the band back together" and I love it! Yesterday was my longest day in history. 17 hours of work. It was fun work but LONG.

My workouts have suffered this week but thankfully I've been doing well with my eating so we're maintaining this week. I had to cancel my trainer appointment yesterday to go to a printer - that was the first time I've had to do that in the 12 weeks or so I've been doing it so I guess it's not horrible. No way will I let this spell of crazy get me off track.

In the midst of all the crazy, I had this brilliant idea for an anniversary gift for our neighbors. Of course I put it off until the last minute and got them in their back yard literally 5 minutes before they came home from vacation.Now we all have our own pillows and chairs around the fire pit - just in time for the hot summer! :) I made them all out of fabric from the Ikea clearance bin. Eventually I'd like to sell these on Etsy. I think they would make a great wedding gift. If only there were more hours in a day....

I'm going to yoga tonight even though I went to bed at 2:30 am and got up at 6. I'm so stiff and sore from being cramped up in my work chair and I'm ready to sweat again. I can't believe how much I miss exercise when I don't get it these days. I've always wanted that feeling and I finally got it!

Have a great, healthy week!

5 comments:

  1. Good that you controlled your eating, that's so important when you get too busy to get in as much training as you'd like to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have lucky neighbors indeed, Tina! Your progress with food and exercise is so inspiring. I just read about the run you did - that's just awesome.

    I'm so sorry I had to bag out of dinner while in Atlanta - it was a crazy busy wonderful week, but I was so looking forward to meeting you and seeing Tammy. Hopefully in the fall. Keep up the awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pillows are great! What a nice gift. :)

    And isn't it funny when you actually CRAVE exercise? Oh how the tides have turned...for the better...for both of us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Busy is good....and I NEED some of those pillows woman! lol Can't wait to see you on Saturday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am inspired by YOU! I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete