Monday, November 14, 2011

Technical difficulties

Not sure how this whole thing works but I'm trying to fix my hacked blog! I'm hoping that no-one thinks I've given it all up :) If anyone has any advice, I'd be thrilled to hear it. I've googled my brains out, removed the malicious code (I think) and resubmitted to google. I have no time for this nonsense!!

Same old same old here. Still happy, still busy (thankfully!), and still fat. I work out and then I eat to make up for it. I'm back seeing my trainer one on one which is like therapy to me and if that doesn't work, it's real therapy. I have issues. I horde linens and I eat :)

I'm hoping that getting back to blogging will help motivate me especially through the dangerous weeks ahead. I will not allow myself to be that person just getting started again on new years day. There's a good amount of time between now and then and I'm choosing to get a head start.

5 comments:

  1. Good luck! I'm in a similar position. I'll be rooting for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think whatever you did worked, because my computer let me come here instead of blocking it...woohoo!

    Glad to see you back around and I love that you're happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had the same issue for a few days, Tina. It turned out that it wasn't my site at all, but Google was picking up problems on my blogroll. I had to scrap the whole thing and build a new one. Pain in the ass.

    Anyway, glad you seemed to get the prob fixed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, you're up & running! You've been missed.

    ReplyDelete