Friday, May 31, 2013

Friday weigh in - 4 month update

4 months already and things could not be better. Although the weight loss has slowed some, it's still coming off and so are the inches. I'm wearing a size 12 Gap jeans, working out just about every day, (sometimes twice), and eating about 600-800 calories per day. I'm rarely hungry but I do have my moments. I'm still logging everything in My Fitness Pal every day without fail - Including tequila and dark chocolate.

So, here are the numbers for the month:

Jan 14 - Start of liquid diet - 250
Jan 29 - Surgery weight - 237 -13
Feb 8 - 231 -6
Feb 15 - 222 -9
Feb 22 - 220  -2
Mar 1 - 218  -2
Mar 8 - 216  -2
Mar 15 - 213 -3
Mar 22 - 209 -4
Mar 28 - 208 -1
Apr 5 - 206 -2
Apr 12 - 199 -7
Apr 26 - 196 -3
May 3 - 193 -3 
May 10 - 190 -3
May 17 - 187 -3
May 24 - 186 -1

May 31 - 184 -2    
66 pounds total!  

 
Starting BMI = 48
One month post surgery BMI = 42.6!! - 5.4
Two month post surgery BMI= 40.6 -2.0
Three month post surgery BMI= 38.3 -2.3
Four month post surgery BMI= 35.9 -2.4

Inches for May
Waist: - 2.5"
Chest: - 1.5"
Hips: - 4"
Thigh:  R - .25"
Arm: R - 0"
Calf: R - .25"
- 11.5" for this month
38.25 total inches!

Maybe a little more of a dramatic difference this month than last?!? I don't even know who that person is in the first picture anymore.


To remind myself how far I've come (and to make my husband laugh) I pull out "the big pants" every once in a while. Since I'm about half way to goal, I thought it might be time to share.
I wore these jeans on New Years Eve and almost cut myself in half. They were so tight and I was miserable. (I may or may not have unbuttoned them halfway through the night.) I can get into one leg but we'll save that photo op for goal weight :)

Y'all are so awesome. Thanks for all the encouragement and the sweet comments. Blogging through this whole process has been SO good for me and I truly appreciate everyone who keeps reading.

11 comments:

  1. You are looking great! I know you're losing weight everywhere (and it's definitely noticeable) but I can really tell in your arms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thrilled for you - absolutely thrilled! Rock on, Tina!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What amazing progress you are making! I love that you kept those pants for your progess and goal weight photos. Keep going! This post was very motivating for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing. I like the photo of you in your old pants. This will be really cute once you hit your goal weight. Everyone needs to have their "one pant leg" photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The picture of you in your old pants is great, must be a great inspiration for you!! I wish I had kept mine now

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!!! That is so awesome! You are doing amazing! Thanks for sharing--keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow!!! Congrats on all your success!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my god... your progress is just outstanding. Really well done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Tina, you had another fabulous month and look AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, I hope I can someday have progress pictures as inspiring as these! You look awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is a VERY inspiring 'fat pant' photo! Don't throw them out. Someday if you stall or plateau, you'll be glad to have them. Congratulations on all of your success!

    ReplyDelete