Monday, September 29, 2008

craziness!

I can't believe I haven't posted to my blog in a week. The older I get the faster the time goes. I've been just shoving my face full of crap again all weekend and feeling horrible for it. I didn't start out any better this week since I've already had a milkshake and an egg McMuffin. All brought in to the office of course and I just can't manage to say no. WTF is wrong with me?

I'm really down today. It feels like there is so much doom and gloom right now with the economy and our lovely little southeast gas crisis. Did I not have enough to worry about already?? : ) I'm going to have to set my alarm for 4am or so and venture out to try to find some gas. I have about a days worth left. The lines up here in the burbs are hours long and I'm hoping it will be easier in "the hood". SO I'm skipping my water aerobics class to go sit in line for gas.

Maybe tomorrow will be a better day!

No comments:

Post a Comment