Thursday, September 18, 2008

Day 4-is it Friday yet?

255 today. That's probably the end of the quick part of the weight loss but I'm happy to be back down some.

I was not so good last night and had 2 slices of pizza and 3 beers but still down a pound so I'm not going to worry to much. That is probably the biggest part of my attitude adjustment. If I have something like that I need to move on and not say to myself "it ruined the whole week so I'll start over on Monday." I'm not going to do that anymore, ever. 1400 extra calories in one day sure beats another 3 days of what would probably be even more than that.

It's going to be a tough day at work on no sleep. We went to a concert last night and got home at 1am. We're usually in bed by 10 at the latest so it will be a challenge. I see a Starbucks Skinny Vanilla Latte in my future! Normally I would go home and crash tonight but I have to put up signs for the yard sale this weekend that we're having along with some of our neighbors.

Gosh what a boring post. I think it's just that kind of day.

No comments:

Post a Comment