Thursday, March 31, 2011

eat, drink, shop

I'm headed to NYC tomorrow with my business partner for work and fun (mostly fun).
For the first time in a really long time, I will enjoy myself without guilt. I have earned this like never before! I don't plan on going crazy but I will enjoy myself and make up for it with a ton of walking and of course a little 80's bowling at the Bowl Mor.

I managed to lose another pound which seems like a miracle these days but I'm enjoying my workouts and the changes in my body so much it doesn't matter! I'll still be taking this trip at my lowest weight in 6 years. woohoo!

Have a great weekend everyone. I will post again on Monday with pictures!

12 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun weekend - enjoy! Can't wait to see the pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love visiting NYC!! It's an amazing city to visit...so many amazing things to do and see. I hope you have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love NYC! Have a blast... can't wait to see all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesomeness! You are doing great and deserve to enjoy the hell out of NYC. Be safe! Bring back pics and details:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun, but not too much fun if you know what I mean. I hope you know what I mean, because I'm not quite sure what I mean. If you figure it out, could you let me know?

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats!!! I hope you have a well deserved AMAZING weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the new look of your blog. Congratulations on being at your lowest weight in 6 years, bravo!!! Enjoy your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Let's have dinner when you get back...can't wait to see the pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You rock! And, have fun!!! So glad I came across your blog today! :)

    ReplyDelete