Friday, February 27, 2009

whew, Friday!

It seems like every week just gets crazier and crazier and I really look forward to the weekends even more. Sometimes I fear the weekend for falling out of my routine but now that I have Weight Watchers, I feel like I can fit some things in. It's a feeling of freedom with food that I haven't had for a long time. I know that freedom can be dangerous but if I just keep logging everything I eat I will be okay. I made room for some light cheese puffs and a 100 calorie dark chocolate bar for tonight. I even squeezed in a skinny vanilla latte because I was starving today and craving something sweet. That usually helps with both. My cravings are coming purely from PMS and the scale is going down a few ounces a day so I'm not going to ruin it.

It's raining now and it's supposed to rain all weekend so I'm thinking about getting some horrible chores done like washing blinds and curtains and cleaning the basement. *shudder* That way when I can go back outside again all the spring cleaning will be done. We're even supposed to have a little snow on Sunday. Poor daffodils. I hope they survive! My little veggie and herb seeds are sprouting in my seed starter and I can't wait to be able to plant them. I'm photographing everything for one big blog post when it finally looks like something!

Have a great weekend everyone. Anyone who reads this knows I try not to go near the computer on the weekend but since I now have to log my points you never know. I might be inspired to write!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous that you have blooms. We're weeks and weeks away here in Wisconsin.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to be planting a garden!! Maybe in the fall I'll have enough weight off I can think about getting up and down off the ground on my own. You and I have similar goals :) I turn 39 in April. I doubt I'll be at goal weight by next year, but I plan to be a whole lot lighter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started my weight-loss blogging yesterday. I was looking for bloggers who are doing the same thing. My target is not that far away considering that I am starting my journey at 195 pounds and I am targeting 160. The challenge is lifetime commitment to do it.
    Good luck

    ReplyDelete