Not a lot is happening on the weight loss front (more on that in a minute) but so much great stuff is happening to my body AND my brain so here's a list of non-scale victories. (bullet points of course!)
- Yesterday I felt like running from the parking lot of Lowes into the store with the big wagon. So I did.
- I'm so strong these days that I run up and down the stairs without holding the railing
- Recovery has gotten so fast. So much so I'm looking forward to training this afternoon after a ridiculous hard weekend of yard work.
- Confidence is through the roof and people are noticing
- My husband said the face he fell in love with is reappearing (awww!)
- Yoga on Friday night was easy !?!?!
Okay before I go, I don't know what the deal was with Easter candy this year. It was SO tempting. I was strangely drawn to, and even got close to a giant Reese's Peanut Butter Egg. The smell of it all was intoxicating. I'm glad the candy will be gone from the front door of the store and back somewhere in the middle aisles where it belongs - where I never go anymore!