Wednesday, June 24, 2009

How much did she lose this week?


ZERO!

That was of course expected after my 7 pounds in 7 days. I'm thrilled that has stayed off!

I really need to get back in the gym tonight but I got 5 hours sleep due to my concert last night. It's going to be tough to drag myself there but I wore my workout clothes to work as extra motivation. My ankle is killing me from standing for 5 hours but it was worth it. One thing that's great about being obsessed with being at the front of the stage is that there was no opportunity to go to the bar. My friend was kind enough to get some water through the crowd to my sister and I who were up there dancing like fools. It was great fun and I'm sure I burned some good calories...I was tempted to wear my heart rate monitor but that's just a little over the top ;)

Time to work toward that next goal of 10%. Bring it on!!

10 comments:

  1. 7 pounds in 7 days! Good Lord! Do share your secret girl! Keep you the good work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a rockin' good time in addition to blowing off some calories. It's so great when that happens.

    So glad the 7 pounds are staying away. You're doing a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had such a great time dancing at the concert - LOVE those kind of fun times!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go! keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you had fun at the concert. Isn't just so much fun to dance and let yourself be in the moment?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on getting those 7 off and out of the way. I like the idea of using concerts as a cardio event. (NOT cardiac event.) Dance a bit, sweat a bit, enjoy a lot!! Sounds like an exercise plan I could grow to like. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY! No gain. That is definitely a plus after all your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good for you sticking with the water and having such a good time! Hope you ankle is ok, and you get a good night's sleep tonight. And that you get to do some gardening in the AM. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. 7 pounds in 7 days is fab! Keep it up! Your concert sounded like fun and I dream of the day that I can dance in public and feel good about it. You go girl! As for the heat, yeah, it's horrible! Try and stay cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thats great. 7 lb in 7 days is just amazing news. I am glad to know that you are willing to continue your workout even you are tired. Keep it up.I am using phentermine as my diet pills. You can check it out.

    ReplyDelete