Friday, March 29, 2013

Friday weigh in - 2 month update!

Two months since surgery already! Things have changed so much that it makes me even more excited for what's to come! Even though it was a slow week, I feel like the stalls are when I lose the most inches and my skin shrinks up a little.  I don't mind them as much now!

Getting right to the stats:
Jan 14 - Start of liquid diet - 250
Jan 29 - Surgery weight - 237 -13
Feb 8 - 231 -6
Feb 15 - 222 -9
Feb 22 - 220  -2
Mar 1 - 218  -2
Mar 8 - 216  -2
Mar 15 - 213 -3
Mar 22 - 209 -4
Mar 28 - 208 -1
42 pounds total! 
 
Starting BMI = 48
One month post surgery BMI = 42.6!! - 5.4
Two month post surgery BMI= 40.6 -2.0

Though the weight loss has slowed from the first month, the inches are still coming off! I'm wearing Old Navy petite 16's (down from a 20-22)
Waist: - 3. 75"
Chest: - 1"
Hips: - .75"
Thighs:  R - 1.5"
Arms: - . 75"
Calves: - .5"
- 8.25" for this month
19.25 total inches since surgery!

Now for the progress pictures. I was determined to wear the same clothes each time but there's no way I'm ever wearing that crappy Old Navy tank ever again now that I've discovered the joy that is a $50 tank top from Athleta. I wore it to yoga and it was life changing. The fabric is so soft and it wicked away all the sweat - exactly like they say!  
I'm starting to like what I see! I can put my arms down at my side for one thing and I'm starting to see the tops of my shoulders. Judging from my shoulder width, I'm actually quite small under there. This is going to be interesting!


Happy weekend everyone - and happy Easter!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! Your hard work is paying off big time :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look like the incredible shrinking woman!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Those pics are incredible. Congratulations on your success!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Congratulations on your success!

    ReplyDelete