Friday, March 22, 2013

Friday Weigh In

It's going to be a short post today because I've been working on a mega-project all week. Even though I've been so busy I still managed to get in every single workout.


Okay so now for the stats:
Jan 14 - Start of liquid diet - 250
Jan 29 - Surgery weight - 237 -13
Feb 8 - 231 -6
Feb 15 - 222 -9
Feb 22 - 220  -2
Mar 1 - 218  -2
Mar 8 - 216  -2
Mar 15 - 213 -3
Mar 22 - 209 -4
41 pounds total!   

I'm thrilled with my loss this week! Every day is like a new day lately and I couldn't be happier.

Next Friday is my 2 month update with progress pics so stay tuned! In the meantime, I leave you with the first picture of me that I like since my wedding! Happy weekend!




6 comments:

  1. Great job, love your progress!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 you are doing a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so happy! Love that smile - have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful picture! I know how good it feels to see a photo that you can look at without cringing :) I'm always worried about my chins, how many are showing, etc.

    Congratulations on your great progress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your looking good! And I so love the weight that you've loss. Good progress You have there. weight management

    ReplyDelete