Friday, March 15, 2013

Friday Weigh In

Happy Friday!

Things were a little better in the weight loss department this week. I'm constantly changing things up to see what it is my new body really wants and needs to keep the weight loss going.

There were a couple days this week where I felt like I was hungry all day. Not sure if it's in my head or if it's real hunger. I just drank my water and had all my usual food - basically just ignored it. Even though I know there's no way I could eat anywhere near what I used to, it still a little scary to be faced with hunger again. Real or not.

Anyway, here are the stats for the week:

Jan 14 - Start of liquid diet - 250
Jan 29 - Surgery weight - 237 -13
Feb 8 - 231 -6
Feb 15 - 222 -9
Feb 22 - 220  -2
Mar 1 - 218  -2
Mar 8 - 216  -2
Mar 15 - 213 -3
37 pounds total!  

I'm well on my way to the 40 pound mark! I'd love to hit onderland by the time I see the surgeon again at the end of April. It's a lofty goal but I'm going to try!

Today I will be shopping for regular size clothes. I'm thinking of easing myself in at Old Navy so I won't feel bad about donating it all again a month from now. Wish me luck because I have just a handful of things I can wear at the moment.

Have a great weekend everyone!

4 comments:

  1. You are trucking it right down the scale - another nice weigh-in!

    Good luck with the clothes shopping - remember, even normal-sized people have trouble finding stuff that fits...just keep at it and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the shrinking you! I, too, used to be afraid of being hungry. I learned it was ok, I was not going to faint or fall over. I thought, what is the worst that can happen if I am hungry for a while? I figured out that it was anxiety about food.. the hunger made me think I could not succeed, that I could not eat this way forever, made me worry that the hunger would lead to a binge. Once I realized it was not the hunger that bothered me, it was the uneasy thoughts that followed the hunger, I was able to deal a little better. Sometimes my mind is my own worst enemy :) I bet your 40# goal is very doable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stall schmall! Old Navy will become your favorite place! Great quality, especially for the price. Happy Shopping, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That's quite a feat in your weigh in! So happy for you to comply your weight management !

    ReplyDelete