Friday, March 8, 2013

Friday weigh in

Things are still a little slow in the weight loss department - in the pre-surgery days I would have given my right arm for 2 pounds a week so I'm not going to complain!

Jan 14 - Start of liquid diet - 250
Jan 29 - Surgery weight - 237 -13
Feb 8 - 231 -6
Feb 15 - 222 -9
Feb 22 - 220  -2
Mar 1 - 218  -2
Mar 8 - 216  -2
34 pounds total! 

Also have a few non-scale victories to share
 
My first shirt without an "X". Just a plain ol' "L"

   
Tracking everything I eat for 30 days. I love My Fitness Pal and My Fitness Pal pals.


Have a great weekend everyone!

3 comments:

  1. The scale is moving down, and that's what's important...and a huge WOOHOO for your first shirt w/o the X!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on all of your success! You're doing great. In addition to the other changes in your life, you're going to have to change the name of your blog soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats for your weigh in and the change! That's great of you to be able to pull it off.

    weight management experts

    ReplyDelete